10 – 11
Westbury’s “Fruits” and Bishopston’s “Explorers” – please meet @ Church of the Good Shepherd (BS7 8NA)
Westbury’s “Roots” and “Shoots” – please meet @ St Alban’s (BS6 7NU)
If you are dropping children at both sites, please drop older children at COGS at 9:50 and younger children at St Alban’s at 10.
Please read these important practical details:
– This is an outdoors event, so please send your children equipped for wet and cold weather.
– Children should bring a water bottle and pencil.
– Please make sure your children have been to the toilet before they come.
– Under COVID rules, you will not be able to stay with your children once you have dropped them off at the registration point. Your children will be returned to you at the same registration point.
– If the weather on Good Friday morning is forecasted to be heavy rain, we will contact all families (by email) by Friday morning 8am to confirm cancellation. If you do not hear from us, assume it is still going ahead.
– Please sign up for one ticket for each child that is attending by clicking the green register button.
Emmanuel has produced a risk assessment for this session. If you wish to see a copy, please click Good Friday JC St Albans risk assessment.pdf .
To view our Addendum Privacy Notice in relation to COVID 19 and NHS Test and trace click here